Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday 3

Where the heck did the last week go? So sorry for the hiatus! Life has been in overdrive and it's all I can do to crawl into bed at night before I fall asleep. Anywho, I'm thrilled to be back in blogland for the third installment of Thankful Thursday. This week will feature my sweet new daughter. She is 5 months old and such a joy to all. Popular opinion holds that she looks like her mama which is a change of pace after I birthed Nick's twin! Sweet E has been a blessing and I look so forward to the years to come. Seeing the bond that she and her sister share is more than I could have ever asked for. With no further ado, here's the tiniest princess...



May this serve as a reminder for you to give thanks for every blessing God has graciously bestowed on you. Too often, the hectic pace of our lives makes it easy to forget how much we have to be thankful for. I have more than I could ever deserve. I am humbled and awed by God's grace daily. May you be as well...


I love you all!


Dana


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

sorry Dana, I still see the hubby and the older princess. Especially in the pic of her in the car seat.