Monday, January 19, 2009

Pray...

Good morning, friends. I have a very special request. I need for ya'll to get on your knees in prayer for a precious little baby named Harper. I don't know Harper or her parents, but I have been periodically checking in on her mom's blog for the past several months. Harper's parents, Kelly and Scott, struggled with infertility for several years and then by the grace of God, conceived this little girl. Now Harper is very sick and they don't know exactly what is wrong with her yet. This family has been on my mind for the past several days, so I went to Kelly's blog this morning to check on them and this is what I found. I am heartbroken for them. They are the cutest little couple and all of Kelly's posts center around the excitement they experienced waiting for Harper's arrival.

Our God is a big and mighty God. I know that he can heal Harper and give Kelly and Scott the dream they have dreamt for years. Please pray.

Visit Kelly's blog so you can go back and follow their journey from the beginning.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: